Just stepped on half a mouses torn off face while trying to get to the kitchen. Why are cats so twisted.
Friends is actually really really funny and I think I’m gonna just get high and watch it for the rest of my life.
I really don’t know how people in the US manage, I had to deal with a health insurance company for like 5 minutes and there wasn’t even many issues and that was enough to almost give me a heart attack. If anything ever happens to the NHS I am moving.
Being home feels so fucking weird, I’m still getting over the luxury of having two towels.
So instead of enjoying my last week of travelling having mad party tings in the sun, I’m in hospital instead. Fuck my actual life.
Can’t believe my time in Asia is nearly over :( to stop myself from getting too depressed about going back to England here is a list of all the wonderful things about coming home:
1. My beautiful baby cat Albert
2. Seeing Han obvs
3. Seeing all my other babies, which will be far too long to list
4. Free water which I don’t have to run to shops for in the middle of a storm
5. Free, working internet
6. Constant electricity
7. My clothes
8. Proper toilet paper (the one in Laos especially is worst than sandpaper)
9. My bed </3
10. English tv and the ability to choose to watch something apart from the Australia network.
11. Not having to deal with 999999 insects in any given moment
12. Making my own food that doesn’t have a kilo of butter and fat inside
13. Not having to be sociable every minute of every day
14. Having music again
15. Some sort of temperature control and especially not spending most hours boiling to death.
There’s actually so much more that will be excellent to come back to, but sadly my non free internet is running out again :(